Our new transfer form is completely online.
It can be completed on any connected device.
Read this page first before going online - because you will need to have information or documentation in hand.
Please allow 10-15 minutes to complete the entire application.
This Application for Student Transfer will accept applications from March 1 through May 31 30 at bit.ly/MCStransfer.
The following documentation will be required to complete the transfer application:
- Student name, grade, and physical residence address (to P.O. Box, etc.)
- Parent/guardian name, mailing address, contact phone and email.
- Documentation of legal guardianship, if applicable (may be submitted electronically or to the MCS Attendance Office).
- information on any student truancy proceedings, suspensions, and/or expulsions.
If you are a new transfer applicant, the following information will also be requested.
- Current student grade report
- Name of your home attendance school's principal or designee with whom you have discussed this transfer, and the date on which this discussion occurred. (Please use www.croppermap.com/monongalia/ to find your home attendance school if you are not sure.)
Starting June 1 and for the rest of the 2020-2021 school year, you may use the Out Of Season Application for Student Transfer at bit.ly/2XMXgZp. Please understand that out of season transfers will only be considered under extenuating circumstances.
Questions - please email email@example.com